This is one of the most frequent questions I hear.
A client recently asked Paularyo this question. I love the depth, and at the same time, the simplicity of their Message.
Paularyo’s Message is posted here…
My dear, when your heart feels pain, it is signaling to you that you have left your heart and are depending on your head to find your answers. You are either dwelling in the pain of your past, or the fear of your future.
My dear, in this moment, feel the pain in your heart. It is the pain of fear – fear of abandonment, fear of being alone, fear of not being loved, fear of the future.
Know that the fear is in your head. The fear is based in experiences you had as a child – feeling abandoned emotionally, feeling alone and uncared for. That is the pain that wants to be healed. And, my dear, you can heal that pain.
How? Follow along with us…
(1) Allow your Energy Bubble to be the size of the universe. Allow it to be easy. Your Bubble wants to be the size of the universe. Allow it.
(2) Insist that any energies that are from other than the highest Source of light and love leave your Bubble immediately.
(3) Invite into your Bubble your Guides….your Angels….the Masters – Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, all the Masters….invite in the Archangels….invite in Mother Earth…invite in the Source. Thank these energies of Spirit for being with you. Feel your oneness with these energies of light, love and healing.
(4) Your Ka – the part of your soul that came into this life with you – is connected to All That Is. It is through you Ka that you ‘know’ things that are unavailable to you on the physical realm. As you feel the pain in your heart, allow your Ka to inform you: when was the first time you felt this pain? (Do not know the answer. Do not go into your history and guess the answer. That will return you to your head. Simply ask the pain and listen in your heart for the answer.) The incident may be before your conscious recollection. It may be in a past life. Allow your Self to trust whatever you ‘hear’ or ‘see’ or ‘feel’… whatever you intuit. My dear, the first impression that comes to you is correct. Don’t ‘think’ about it. Accept and trust it.
(5) Allow your Self to know that in the moment when you first felt that pain – you were misunderstanding the intention of the one you thought inflicted the pain. That person was fully involved in her/his life and was not thinking of you. It was not about you. It was about her/him. Have compassion for her/him – for whatever was going on with her/him. She/he was in pain and was self-centered in that moment. She/he was doing the best she/he could at the time. It was not directed at you – although you thought it was. Be in compassion for that person….and be in compassion for you – the one who felt hurt.
(6) Wish for you (the you at that time) healing. Wish for you to understand that no one really intended to hurt you. It was your interpretation of the events. Wish for you (the you at that time) to accept your Self, and to accept the infinite love that comes to you always from your Guides, your Angels, the Masters, Mother Earth and the Source. Imagine your Self accepting that love and knowing that you are OK. Allow your Self to, in this moment, feel that pain healing. Allow your Bubble to continue expanding as you feel your Self healing.
Love you at the time of feeling hurt. You were doing the best you could.
My dear, when you feel pain in your heart, your mind is living either in the pain of the past…or the fear of the future. You have a clear mind when you allow your Bubble to expand and you gently enter the peace of the present.
It is from here – the peace of the present – that you heal your Self. It is here that your soul qualities are enhanced. You become more loving, more compassionate, more gentle, more caring, more peaceful, more of all that you came here to be.
Allow your Self to gently and easily transform from the person that you are to the person that you came here to become.
Allow it my dear.
Allow your Self to fulfill your Life Purpose – to heal your past pain and future fears so that you can BE the person that you came here to become.
Allow it to be easy.
And it is so.
– – – – – – – – – – –
I would love to hear from you! You can leave me a note here.
With love and gratitude,